It was a lot of fun. I've also added some videos now.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dude... looks like you're havin' fun over there!! Halloween must be HUGE over there in Japan!! So did you guys get to hook up with alot of other people after the show? Hmmm... HEY! You never answered my question about the club scene over there!! SO? How are the clubs? Are they normally hoppin' or similar to the clubs here? Just wondering... Well, enjoy the rest of your time in Japan!;)
Actually, Halloween's not that big over here. What would normally be cheap costumes in the U.S. are expensive here in Japan. Also, this party is the biggest Halloween party/event in Japan.
I haven't been to the clubs, so I can't comment on them.
WOW!!!!!! like marchell said!!! halloween looks like a HUGE event in Kawasaki!!! And everyone totally goes full out on halloween costumes!
HOW did I know that you were going to be the joker? hahaha... pretty sweet though. that captain jack sparrow guy ... really looks like.. that guy!!! lol.. these are awesome pictures. is that yuko in the pictures with you or another girl?
5 comments:
Dude... looks like you're havin' fun over there!! Halloween must be HUGE over there in Japan!! So did you guys get to hook up with alot of other people after the show? Hmmm... HEY! You never answered my question about the club scene over there!! SO? How are the clubs? Are they normally hoppin' or similar to the clubs here? Just wondering... Well, enjoy the rest of your time in Japan!;)
Actually, Halloween's not that big over here. What would normally be cheap costumes in the U.S. are expensive here in Japan. Also, this party is the biggest Halloween party/event in Japan.
I haven't been to the clubs, so I can't comment on them.
WOW!!!!!!
like marchell said!!!
halloween looks like a HUGE
event in Kawasaki!!! And everyone totally goes full out on halloween costumes!
HOW did I know that you were going to be the joker? hahaha... pretty sweet though. that captain jack sparrow guy ... really looks like.. that guy!!! lol.. these are awesome pictures. is that yuko in the pictures with you or another girl?
Yes, of course she's Yuko.:)
I love your pics....I want to go to Japan so bad!!!!
Post a Comment