Here are more photos. Maybe I'll talk about them sometime. I have a cool video of a street performance, but it's too big to upload here. Anyway, here are the photos:
This is from the top of the tallest building in Japan, the Landmark Tower.
This shirt was interesting, so I followed her and took a picture.
This is a model of the Landmark Tower. This is one of the few beer vending machines left in Japan: This is a schwag Denny's.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
someone is being a stalker. did she ask you why u were following her when your flash went off? or it didn't huh?
2 comments:
someone is being a stalker.
did she ask you why u were following her when your flash went off? or it didn't huh?
She never saw me coming. I took the picture and then went on my way.
Post a Comment