Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New pics

Okay, here are a bunch of new and somewhat random pics. Sorry, but I don't really have the time to organize them into a cohesive story right now. If I have some short videos, I'll upload those too, but most of my better videos are too big to upload here.

Chi, here are pics of the cover of this. I'll let you look at it when I get back.



This was on someone's Dr. Pepper bottle. I thought it was cool.


Returning after a night at the beach again:





Some VERY delicious grapes, but expensive.


More pics of us returning from the beach:


The beach, at night:




More return pics:


An interesting parking lot that I pass by everyday:


A huge spider:


Another one:


Ronald McDonald after he's been abused for a few years:


Just a random pic I took while walking:


This was next to Minatomirai, right after we finished watching a movie:

No comments: